COVID-19 GENERAL SOP AND HOTEL REGULATIONS
By Casa Hoyos Hotel
Thank you for continuing your support to Casa Hoyos - hotel Boutique, we have taken a number of precautionary steps related to the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in order to maintain a safe, secure environment for our valued guests and employees by following guidelines from WHO and the local health departments. Our management and team are in regular communications with local health authorities to support you at any time.
1. BOOKING, BOOKING MODIFICATION, AND CANCELLATION
Should you have any direct booking (via telephone, email, or official website) including Non-Refundable bookings in our property during the period of June 1st – July 31st, 2020 , you can modify the booking to any future date by contacting our reservations team to review your booking cancellation policy. For any bookings made with third-party Travel Agents or any Online travel agencies (OTAs), please contact the respective agents regarding their modification or cancellation policy. Failure to arrive at the property without making official cancellation or modification will be treated as a No-Show.
2. HOTEL ACTIVITY, COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS & SANITIZATION
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and We are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests during their stay. On a daily basis, our hotel team are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene, cleanliness and sanitization of the hotel’s areas. Our hotel’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Some of our specific steps that we are taking include:
-Sanitization thru thermal fog generators: We have a professional cleaning and disinfection certificate endorsed by the “United States Environmental protection Agency” (EPA) with folio number MX – G202005-R, who regulates the proper practice and compliance with the criteria, experience and equipment necessary to carry out effective disinfection processes which are practiced before delivering any of our rooms to our guests.
-Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for theirs and our guests health.
-Cleaning Products and Practices: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
-Guest Rooms: More intensive attention in Cleaning and disinfecting rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high contact surfaces and items by using approved cleaning products.
-Public Spaces: Hotel have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public areas.
-“Back of the house”: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high contact areas like staff lockers, storage rooms and offices.
- NOTE:We have the appropriate local and state certifications for the prevention of the spread of COVDI-19 in our establishment, which prepare the companies and personnel in charge of providing a healthy and safe experience. These certifications focus on the development of good habits during these challenging times that we face in our daily lives.
- GUANAJUATO SANO, issued by both our State Health Department and the Tourism Bureau focused on prevention measures for this virus.
- PRIMERO LA SALUD, issued by our local Health department focused on good practices to combat the spread of viruses.
- “Recommendations for a safe return to work during Covid-19 times”,provided by the “Mexican institute of social health” (IMSS).
3. TRAVEL POLICY
Following closely to the World Health organization (WHO) situation report on the spread of Coronavirus and our local Health department, in every access to the city, will be covered by a health check point in order to help us avoiding the spread of this virus.
4. OFFICIAL HOSPITALS IN SMA FOR COVID-19 PATIENTSMAC Hospitals “Private hospital” in town is able to attend to your medical requirements. The main public hospital in SMA is located 15 minutes away in normal traffic conditions from city center.
Hospitales MAC San Miguel
Address: Camino a Alcocer 12, Saltito de Guadalupe, 37745 San Miguel de Allende, Gto.
Contact: +52 (415) 150 3900
Hospital General Dr. Felipe G. Dobarganes
Address: Av. 5 De Mayo N° 107, Ignacio Ramírez 8, 37748 San Miguel de Allende, Gto.
Contact: +52 (415) 120 4746